7ove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7ove Gaming Where Gaming Reaches Next Level

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNexon home page

Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MimisMc

MimisMc

Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] Empty
PostSubject: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Hello there,today i found out an awesome legit program,that helps you before you play CW
This is 100% Legit and pro clans use it,also in Nexon Forums its posted,and its made by Sledge and Nexon Admin.
So its called CW Helper,and you input opponent clan name and tells you stats,every player gear e.t.c
It's a tray icon program that displays as much information about the opposing clan and it's players as possible. Part of the idea for the program came from playing WOGL matches where it's mandatory for all players to declare their equipement before the match starts. Maybe you'll think twice before taking on a team of Vipers in Capture the Flag. Now you actually CAN think twice Smile

Well to see and sync opponents gear you need to be in the room with the opposite clan Very Happy

Screenshot:
Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] Main

I strongly suggest admins get it since they start CW,they will find it helpful.

Original Source: http://sledge.combatarms-rank.com/cwhelper/download.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/users/aTastySniper
Ruvon

Ruvon

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:14 pm

I use this a lot but it isn't really correct.
First I had Clanwar k/d 1,22 and the other day 0,9.. but it's an awesome tool.
Back to top Go down
MimisMc

MimisMc

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:58 pm

yeh their update wrong,i bet you can see KDs correct from ingame character info.But you can see Gear Correct and thats awesome Wink
Back to top Go down
EnjiL

EnjiL

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:01 am

Yeah it's ok but still I won't use such things. Smile
Back to top Go down
MimisMc

MimisMc

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:44 am

EnjiL wrote:
Lol did you see: Its made by Nexon Administrator anyways it helps when u try to play fair match and speed gamebreakers come...
Back to top Go down
Open-eye
Admin
Open-eye

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 pm

MimisMc wrote:
EnjiL wrote:
Lol did you see: Its made by Nexon Administrator anyways it helps when u try to play fair match and speed gamebreakers come...

Its made by sledge22 from CRO Wolves clan he is a nice guy!
Back to top Go down
https://7ove-gaming.forumotion.com
EnjiL

EnjiL

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Yeah I know but I don't trust even Nexon or sledge anymore.
Back to top Go down
die4menow
Admin
die4menow

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:38 pm

How come enjil?Surprised
Back to top Go down
EnjiL

EnjiL

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:41 pm

die4menow wrote:
How come enjil?Surprised

To many high ranks or good players have been banned for no reason.
Back to top Go down
EnjiL

EnjiL

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 pm

I was banned with this acc for 30d after writing a Megaphone with "add me for free permanent nx gun" Smile

and what did nexon write I mean their computer, Its your fault if you cant look for your account data (short version)
Back to top Go down
MimisMc

MimisMc

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Nah,this proggram has nothing to do with combat arms,its not like XFIRE that gives u chances for ban,this is working like antivirus not affecting ur proggrams but u can use it to check players when you want.Its much better than going on Nexoneu.com all the time Wink .Just dont use programs like raptr,xfire etc that gather your gameplay information,they give you the risk of ban.
Back to top Go down
EnjiL

EnjiL

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:33 pm

MimisMc wrote:
Nah,this proggram has nothing to do with combat arms,its not like XFIRE that gives u chances for ban,this is working like antivirus not affecting ur proggrams but u can use it to check players when you want.Its much better than going on Nexoneu.com all the time Wink .Just dont use programs like raptr,xfire etc that gather your gameplay information,they give you the risk of ban.

It has nothing to do with Xfire or any other thing. Nexon is a bullshit company which ban fair player when a kid who buy alot of NX is crying. Thats all.
Back to top Go down
MimisMc

MimisMc

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm

EnjiL wrote:
MimisMc wrote:

It has nothing to do with Xfire or any other thing. Nexon is a bullshit company which ban fair player when a kid who buy alot of NX is crying. Thats all.
'

Nah,it has Nexon is stupid,you know game logs?Theese things scan your PC and if they see that any program tries to obtain data via game,they accuse you for Hacking and they ban you.Also they dont dispute bans,thats why I stopped using XFIRE,raprt and else programs like theese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]   Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Combat Arms Clan War Helper [Legit]
Page 1 of 1