7ove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7ove Gaming Where Gaming Reaches Next Level

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNexon home page

Introduction; StoN-R (Vincent)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StoN-R

StoN-R

Introduction; StoN-R (Vincent) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction; StoN-R (Vincent)   Introduction; StoN-R (Vincent) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Hey guys!
Lets start of with my name, i am Vincent PJ. I live in Apeldoorn, Holland.
At school i do Animal Care. And i'd like to train the dogs they use for blind people when i'm all done with studying and shit.
I do not have a job at the moment so i cant really say much about that.
My fav food is Pizza and Lasanga. My fav Anime is Bleach.(but i stopped watching at ep 400something).
My parents drive me fucking insane. as i am typing this they took away my computer because i slept untill 17:15 today. i dont blame them but oh well....
In my spare time i smoke weed with Laffe-Herder(Ruben) and other friends.

Here's a recent(but fucked up)photo of me when i was on Internship on a farm for school.
Introduction; StoN-R (Vincent) 1kleinerd
Because i was on an island where nobody knew me i didnt really cared about how i looked so spew it out guys xD i know i look like shit:D
At least i got myself a girlfriend who wanted to go on the photo with me <33 love you lambie Very Happy XD

So thats about it i guess.. Ask in this topic if you have any questions about me/my life/my interest and ill reply as soon as i can.

Last edited by StoN-R on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added summin')
Back to top Go down

Introduction; StoN-R (Vincent)
Page 1 of 1