7ove Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7ove Gaming Where Gaming Reaches Next Level

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNexon home page

[Application] -Xzane

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Xzane

-Xzane

[Application] -Xzane Empty
PostSubject: [Application] -Xzane   [Application] -Xzane EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:24 am

- Name: Yusuf Fishir
- Country: Saudi Arabia (But I move around a lot. Just 4 months ago I was in Egypt ^^)
- Languages: I speak Fluent AMERICAN/CANADIAN English and Arabic
- Gaming Name + Links to Profiles: -Xzane / Profile Link - http://en.combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile
- ESL+WOGL Profile (optional) : N/A
- Game(s) you Play(ed): So many...Warcraft 3(RoC and TFT), League of Legends, Combat Arms NA/EU, Soldier Front, Alliance of Valiant Arms(AVA), BlackShot, Project Blackout...Etc(Cant really remember them all to be honest >_<)
- K/D Ratio: 1.50
- Previous Clans + Why you Left: BRITISH~KNIGHTS(Fell apart due to clan leader being unfair) Imperial Gaming(Fell apart due to Clanhoppers) The System(Renewed B~K + IG but still fell apart,IG ended up staying alive) JusT.Heros(Leader never came back from Vacation...He must of got laid D: My opinion anyways >.>)
- Favourite Map/Mode combination: Warhead/Power Surge/Sand Hog/(sometimes Rattlesnake) for SnD and Junk Flea OMA(Sniper Only or No Explosives/Backpack
- Favourite Maps: Sand Hog, Power Surge, Warhead, Junk Flea, Snow Valley
- Favourite Modes: SnD, OMA, Elim Pro
- Favourite Guns: G36E Valk, K2, G23, L96A1 Arctic Wolf, K1A (Of course, it varies on which map i use these guns in)
- Do you have TS3 and Mic? Both TS3 and Working Mic ^^
- Where you asked to join 7ove-Gaming by anyone (if yes, who): I was asked by EnjiL(AKA Byabya<3) xD and Open-Eye told me I should try applying, also asked bye Laffe-herder. I got a few old friends in this clan, Including you rick<3
- Why you want to join 7ove-Gaming: I guess i wanted to play serious and at the same time be with good people and friends ^^ Its kind of hard finding that kind of specific clan.
- Activity? Im 1 hour ahead of CAEU time. Im able to go on from 1PM - 4PM and 1AM - 4AM (In between those hours I'll be working at my family business. We own a Fast-Food restaurant in a food court)
- Right now do you see yourself as a competitive or causal gamer?: Actually, lately I think I've become much better than what I used to play like. I'm pretty serious about the SnD games I play and I like to have fun in my OMA games ^^ But you'll never see me finish a game really...Elites nowadays are just too much to handle >_<
- Any previous accounts (if yes, name(s) + reasons why not used any more)? I've had a few accounts. My first for CAEU is called KingDawn(I just quit using him because he had low GP and I can't buy any NX + he was quite a fail). My second account is named Xzane(I gave this account away and I'm about to tell you why, This account was actually my previous Main) -Xzane(This is my main account, reason I'm putting this here is because before you let me in the clan, if your going to anyways, I have to tell you that this account was given to me by a close friend of mine. Reason is because he quit CA and he didn't want all his NX to go to waste. It's previous name was __Viiolet-. I had a name change gifted to me thanks to friends<3 And also a Country Code Change[I traded my old account for these Gifts, but its not even being used Lol]. Anyways, I understand completely if you don't accept me because of this reason, but I do hope you do not tell anyone this. ^^)

Thanks for your time,
-Xzane

Back to top Go down
Laffe-HacK-R

Laffe-HacK-R

PostSubject: -   [Application] -Xzane EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Nice
i think the clan need skilled poeple like u.
and u fits perfect with me Enjil and StoN-R(in my opinion)
becouse we played allready for JusT.hero's

I hope u get accepted<3

And if u ever travell to holland with ur parents for the fastfood company, let me know then we gonne smoke weed till u cant anymore Very Happy
I want to do that with Jonathan to xD
Back to top Go down
Open-eye
Admin
Open-eye

PostSubject: Re: [Application] -Xzane   [Application] -Xzane EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:19 pm

I think i will be happy to give you a trial run so!

Application is Approved

Welcome to 7G

trial start 08.july ends 15.july

Please take a look at our clans rules if you already havant done so thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://7ove-gaming.forumotion.com
Laffe-HacK-R

Laffe-HacK-R

PostSubject: -   [Application] -Xzane EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Awesome a new great SnD playing memb:D
Back to top Go down
Open-eye
Admin
Open-eye

PostSubject: Re: [Application] -Xzane   [Application] -Xzane EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:32 pm

what am i not good? lol

i will be on later we can do some cw's Smile
Back to top Go down
https://7ove-gaming.forumotion.com
Laffe-HacK-R

Laffe-HacK-R

PostSubject: Re: [Application] -Xzane   [Application] -Xzane EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Open-eye wrote:
what am i not good? lol

i will be on later we can do some cw's Smile

Haha Open no u sak boon xD joke bro
StoN-R and i come later at the day to do some Clanwars we need to fix the win loose a bit Very Happy ( i dont care about it but it looks better, and probaly with a higher win/loose percentage the people that come new will stay longer and not leave after 1 day :O )
Back to top Go down
die4menow
Admin
die4menow

PostSubject: Re: [Application] -Xzane   [Application] -Xzane EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:31 pm

zaneeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Btw violet was jacob from denmark right?^^

Anyway i want u in the clan w00t <3
Back to top Go down
-Xzane

-Xzane

PostSubject: Re: [Application] -Xzane   [Application] -Xzane EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm

die4menow wrote:
zaneeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Btw violet was jacob from denmark right?^^

Anyway i want u in the clan w00t <3

Ya, __Viiolet- belonged to the pro Danish Jacob ^^
Back to top Go down
EnjiL

EnjiL

PostSubject: Re: [Application] -Xzane   [Application] -Xzane EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:10 pm

-Xzane wrote:
- Name: Yusuf Fishir
- Country: Saudi Arabia (But I move around a lot. Just 4 months ago I was in Egypt ^^)
- Languages: I speak Fluent AMERICAN/CANADIAN English and Arabic
- Gaming Name + Links to Profiles: -Xzane / Profile Link - http://en.combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile
- ESL+WOGL Profile (optional) : N/A
- Game(s) you Play(ed): So many...Warcraft 3(RoC and TFT), League of Legends, Combat Arms NA/EU, Soldier Front, Alliance of Valiant Arms(AVA), BlackShot, Project Blackout...Etc(Cant really remember them all to be honest >_<)
- K/D Ratio: 1.50
- Previous Clans + Why you Left: BRITISH~KNIGHTS(Fell apart due to clan leader being unfair) Imperial Gaming(Fell apart due to Clanhoppers) The System(Renewed B~K + IG but still fell apart,IG ended up staying alive) JusT.Heros(Leader never came back from Vacation...He must of got laid D: My opinion anyways >.>)
- Favourite Map/Mode combination: Warhead/Power Surge/Sand Hog/(sometimes Rattlesnake) for SnD and Junk Flea OMA(Sniper Only or No Explosives/Backpack
- Favourite Maps: Sand Hog, Power Surge, Warhead, Junk Flea, Snow Valley
- Favourite Modes: SnD, OMA, Elim Pro
- Favourite Guns: G36E Valk, K2, G23, L96A1 Arctic Wolf, K1A (Of course, it varies on which map i use these guns in)
- Do you have TS3 and Mic? Both TS3 and Working Mic ^^
- Where you asked to join 7ove-Gaming by anyone (if yes, who): I was asked by EnjiL(AKA Byabya<3) xD and Open-Eye told me I should try applying, also asked bye Laffe-herder. I got a few old friends in this clan, Including you rick<3
- Why you want to join 7ove-Gaming: I guess i wanted to play serious and at the same time be with good people and friends ^^ Its kind of hard finding that kind of specific clan.
- Activity? Im 1 hour ahead of CAEU time. Im able to go on from 1PM - 4PM and 1AM - 4AM (In between those hours I'll be working at my family business. We own a Fast-Food restaurant in a food court)
- Right now do you see yourself as a competitive or causal gamer?: Actually, lately I think I've become much better than what I used to play like. I'm pretty serious about the SnD games I play and I like to have fun in my OMA games ^^ But you'll never see me finish a game really...Elites nowadays are just too much to handle >_<
- Any previous accounts (if yes, name(s) + reasons why not used any more)? I've had a few accounts. My first for CAEU is called KingDawn(I just quit using him because he had low GP and I can't buy any NX + he was quite a fail). My second account is named Xzane(I gave this account away and I'm about to tell you why, This account was actually my previous Main) -Xzane(This is my main account, reason I'm putting this here is because before you let me in the clan, if your going to anyways, I have to tell you that this account was given to me by a close friend of mine. Reason is because he quit CA and he didn't want all his NX to go to waste. It's previous name was __Viiolet-. I had a name change gifted to me thanks to friends<3 And also a Country Code Change[I traded my old account for these Gifts, but its not even being used Lol]. Anyways, I understand completely if you don't accept me because of this reason, but I do hope you do not tell anyone this. ^^)

Thanks for your time,
-Xzane

Welcome. and yeah Xzane me luf ya <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] -Xzane   [Application] -Xzane Empty

Back to top Go down

[Application] -Xzane
Page 1 of 1